Zoids Arena RP Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoids Arena RP Board

This is the RP Board for Zoids Arena.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.Fox
Admin
Dr.Fox

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:04 am

Play it simple, play it cool, and nobody will get hurt- the Suggestion Box is back, but now we're making sure that things don't get out of hand.

So...

#1: NOTHING STUPID. You can pretty much put all the other rules into this one; but I retain the right, along with Little Al, to lock any thread in here and possibly fine the poster if it's massively stupid.

#2: No requests for new zoids that you found, new parts that you made, etc. Revisions, however, are welcomed- for instance, if you find a certain part of a zoid bio confusing, you might suggest that it be fixed.

#3: Please, nothing stupid like "Let's make a battlemode where zoids play soccer!"... which actually really happened on the first Suggestion Box, and was one of the reasons the original was removed. In short, seriously... try to avoid battlemode suggestions.

#4: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should anyone post "Open character applications!" That's punishable by a possible suspension; and if it's a new person posting "Suggestion: LET ME INTO ZA" I'll try to ban you as well. I don't want to read through pages of that crap.

#5: Nothing like "ban this person" or something. That's wrong, and I'll fine you for it. Big time.

#6: Nothing to do with staff. Meaning, don't ask to remove judges, don't ask to add more, don't ask to be made one.

#7: All other rules that apply in the other forums apply here, so if it's not on this list, PLEASE use your common sense.
Back to top Go down
https://zoids-arena.rpg-board.net

Rules
Page 1 of 1